Collaborating with organizations and groups is a passion of mine. I have conducted presentations and workshops for mental health professionals, non-profit organizations, groups re-entering the workforce, allied health professionals, teachers, and trainees.
Topics have included:
- Promoting resilience after trauma
- The impact of trauma on youth
- Money and psychotherapy: helping clinicians address this taboo topic with clients
- Preventing burn-out in the workplace
- Mindfulness at work
- Recovering from vicarious trauma
- Navigating difficult relationships at work
- Attachment Theory: Implications for student-teacher relationships
- Connection and discipline for caregivers
Get in touch if you are interested in discussing your group’s presentation or workshop needs.